Plastic Surgery Lymph Massage
We service clients post-op for
BBL, LYPO 360, Mommy makeovers, Tummy Tucks, thigh lifts, Facelifts, and much more.
This is a sample Session, as with all our sessions they are customized to our client’s needs.
We emphasise Wellness Recovery adn self care practices for th ebest results.
We empower and we educate our clients.
We are offer top of the line Marena compression wear for faja’s and more.
Sample plastic suregy sculpting session what you can expect. All session vary on clients needs, like all our services our Gepina’s rejuvenation techniques are exclusive and included in all visits this inludes hot stones essential oils skin brushing.
Included are all the modalities offered in the Cohesive Massage Experience Treatment but with an emphasis on detoxification and/or weight loss. Cohesive Lymphatic Drainage is the only technique that has been specifically designed by Gepina Caterina to directly work with plastic surgery clients. Therapists are experienced and extensively trained directly by Gepina.
The Signature Series or individual Treatment
The series works best over 3, 6 or 12 sessions depending on your surgery or weight loss detox goals.
Sessions are scheduled one to two times per week a week apart, each session builds on each other, covering the whole body thoroughly the series.
The IRF therapy we offer is top of the line with low EMF infused with crystal therapy. The goal of the IRF wrap is to stimulate the lymph to “break a sweat”. The neck drainage will induce a stronger “sweat break” to opening the most important pathways to the lymph by the heart. The goal of each session is to assist the lymph to work by itself, after surgery and encourage the release of water retention.
The stomach area is considered a CORSET REGION whereby we clear the fine line below the rib cage and above the pubic, and around the arches of the front and back of the hips for that “HOUR GLASS” look.
*** THE FRONT OF THE BODY BACK AND SIDE ARE TREATED FOR THE BEST RESULTS **
• Dry brush the whole-body posterior
• Apply essential oils of Lemongrass for Lymphatic drainage (Optional but recommended for maximum benefits.)
• Soak in a heated infrared wrap for 20-30 min, swaddled light to tight depending on your preference
• Apply a cool peppermint-infused cold washcloth to the forehead.
• Perform drainage treatment to neck and chest, Decolletage region
• Unwrap and start to work on focus areas eg. Arm, Leg, and Glutes.
• Apply manual Lymphatic Drainage utilizing massage and massage cupping styles silicone, kungzu, and cupping machine
• Soothe out with Vibration Therapy a full-body therapy applied by the therapist with a medical-grade soft cushion padding
• Anterior Same as Posterior Plus
• Abdomen and diagram drainage
• Breast towel over breast
• Massage diaphragm and abdomen
• Drain abdomen
• Cup placement or suction releases lower colon
• Finish with gentle face massage and medical cupping with mini cups to further Contour Face
• Clear Lymphatic pathways in Decolete’ and neck region.
“The environment and quality of the space in people and service is untouchable.”
I absolutely love the work that they do here! I got a BBL in June and when I got back, I frantically looked for places that provided lymphatic drainage massage to assist in my recovery with my surgery. I couldn’t be happier with my experience here.
The environment and quality of the space in people and service is untouchable. I can’t wait for them to expand and be able to provide other people the same service that I have gotten.
I cannot possibly say enough to thank everyone here!!! I came in for pre-op work with severe scar tissue from c-sections and major weight loss. I wish I had started sooner because my results were simply magical.
I do a combination of deep tissue massage, dry brushing, cupping, red light therapy, scraping, and wraps (probably more).
I first reached out to talk about MLD (manual lymphatic drainage massages) for my post op care and quickly decided to go in pre-op. It made a HUGE impact on my body, my well-being, and on my recovery post op. You can SEE the results!!
I love the environment and the treatment physically and personally. I have been nearly dragging my loved ones there because of the amazing positive impact they’ve had in my life. I can’t wait to get back in there after the quarantine.
I even received a call during quarantine just for Gepina to check in on me after my major surgery. That care is unprecedented.
See you soon! I am eagerly awaiting (dibs on first appointment!!!)
Yes, we’re open!*
Monday Through Friday 8:30am-6pm
Closed all major holidays
*By appointment only
2400 Broadway St
Vancouver, WA 98663
Main 📞: (360) 904-4999
Fax 📠: (360)326-1797