COVID guidelines we will be following
- For your safety and ours, we will be requiring the following safety precautions.
- To help ensure a safe and “Contact-lite” environment, our front office is working from home. They will be addressing any forms, payments, and scheduling.
- A COVID-19 intake form, sent by email, will be required before each appointment.
- A temperature reading will be required before each appointment.
- You must wear a mask upon arriving at the building ,
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering during the appointment.
- Our therapists will be wearing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) when they greet you at the door, and during the session.
- To ensure additional safety, our therapists will also be doing the following.
— Cleaning the room before and after each appointment. This includes changing sheets, wiping down all surfaces, using new/sterilized equipment.
— Cleaning all surfaces leading to and from the front door, and the restrooms.
— Our therapists will also be changing their scrubs and PPE between each session.
- Until further notice, we will not be able to provide the use of our sauna for any clients. We are researching, for in the future, the use of the infrared wraps as a substitute.
- We will be requiring all clients to pay BEFORE their visit.
- For additional safety we will not be accepting cash. We will send you an invoice that must be paid before your visit. You may add a tip for your therapist there.
- Please contact your insurance (if applicable) for your copay or coinsurance rate, and if you have any visit limitations.
- You may also contact us for package deal rates if you are using self-pay.
- *NOTE-THIS REQUIREMENT EXCLUDES OUR AUTO INJURY OR WORKERS COMPENSATION CLIENTS*
- Staying in Touch – Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and cohesivetherapy.org for additional information.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.