Covid-19 Process, Procedure and Protocols
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER STAYING OPEN AND STAYING HEALTHY!
Please review these guidelines for your information.
For your safety and ours, we will be requiring the following safety precautions as advised and mandated by the massage board and state regulations. If you have any questions regarding our Covid-19 policy procedures and protocols please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
Client and Therapist Procedure Intake and Outtake information.
• To help ensure a safe and “Contact-lite” environment, our front office will be addressing all financial, Forms and scheduling over the phone via text, call or email prior to and after your appointment promptly just as we would be if we where to see you at the office.
• A COVID-19 intake form, sent by email, will be required before each appointment via Patient Ally.
• A temperature reading will be required before each appointment prior to entering the facility.
• You must wear a fitted ear looped mask mask upon arriving at the building throughout your stay and during your appointment.
• Our therapists will be wearing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) when they greet you at the door, and during the session.
• To ensure additional safety, our therapists will also be doing the following in between each client session
• Deep sanitation with air filtration, UV wand surface sanitizers
• Therapists will do a temperature check at the beginning of their shift.
• This includes changing sheets, wiping down all surfaces, using new/sterilized equipment.
• Cleaning all surfaces leading to and from the front door, and the restrooms.
• Our therapists will also be changing their scrubs and PPE between each session.
• A invoice will be sent in advance via square to your email and may be paid online , you may hand your therapist cash or check before your appointment as well as we requiring all clients to pay BEFORE their visit.
• Cash tips are given directly to your therapist.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones copy and paste this link into a separate browser for CDC website.