What is Reflexology?
Imagine walking into a softly lit, tastefully appointed room. You take off your shoes and socks, lay down on a comfortably cushioned reflexology table, and for the next hour a Certified Reflexologist nurturingly works on your feet, hands, and outer ears. You experience profound relaxation as wave after wave of accumulated tension and stress leaves your body. You walk away feeling more relaxed than ever.
General Benefits of Reflexology
By applying a nurturing touch in specific ways, a wide range of health benefits may occur. Thousands of specific benefits have been reported from people who have received reflexology sessions:
- Stress reduction and profound relaxation, for all parts of the body
- Pain reduction and pain elimination, specifically in the neck, shoulders, lower back and jaw
- Improved circulation resulting in better oxygen and nutrient supply to all the cells of the body,
- Improved organ and gland function
- Increased range of motion
- Feeling better, greater productivity, and enriched quality of life
- Normalization of body functions
- Reducing accumulated stress in the body before health challenges develop
- Safe nurturing touch