Easy Lymphatic Drainage for Home
Self-care is never a selfish act – it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift that I was put on earth to give to others
— Parker Palmer
Primarily drains the Lymphatic system through breath movement and meditation.
Savvi Yoga Clothes
Savvi, will empower you to style your world—the way you look, the way you work, the life you create for you and your family, and the people you create with.
HEAL ON THE TABLE
INTO YOUR HOME
INVEST IN THE NEST / OUR HOME CARE
Feel good about investing in yourself just as much into yourself just as much as you do into others individuals, and caring for the material things that care for us like our home.
Allowing our self care to become the centerfold of our lives will feed our mind body and spirit, fill that bucket of self love so we may serve those we love with with complete JOY and fullness!
Stimulate the rivers of your lymphatic systems in the comfort of your own home, with these simple and sustainable habits integrated into and around you daily lifestyle of activities and rest.
Enjoy the benefits of our Cohesive Rejuvenation Technique in the comfort of your own home as an extension of your self-care and supplement your treatments.
The goal of the at home care is to empower you to be able to treat your own body, release toxins and tension to inspire inner peace and healing by encouraging overall relaxation and reduces stress.
Movement and Exercise the best way to move the waters of the body
- Fascia Yoga (Variety of self-massage tools and yoga postures integrated with deep breath work.)
- Aerobic exercise
Rejuvenation Support through dry skin brushing with minerals.
- Understand and implement healthy habits consistently.
Integrate Dry-skin brushing into your daily weekly lifestyle before or after bathing, before bed, or in the morning upon waking. Use a variety of styles of brushes soft to firm throughout the body. Follow the lymphatic pathways of the body in circular motions up towards the heart.
- Mineral baths weekly with a variety of salts, Himalayan, Bokek Dead sea salts, and Epsom salts to get a full range of minerals.
- Brushing prior to bathing allows the minerals to absorb easier and more effectively.
Daily Essential oils
- Consistent green Juicing additionally builds electrolytes and mandatory minerals for total-body nourishment.