This is sample Session, as with all our sessions they are customized to our clients needs.
Plastic Surgery / Weight Loss Detoxification contouring sessions.
Included are all the modalities offered in the Cohesive Massage Experience Treatment but with a emphasis on detoxification and/or weight loss.
We service client post op for BBL, LYPO 360, Mommy makeovers, tummy Tucks, INNER thigh lift, Face lifts and much more.
Cohesive Lymphatic Drainage is the only technique that has been specifically designed by Gepina Caterina to directly work with plastic surgery clients. Therapists are experienced and extensively trained directly by Gepina.
The Signature Series or individual Treatment
The series works best over 6 to 12 sessions depending on your surgery or weight loss detox goals. Sessions are scheduled one to two times per week a week apart, each sessions builds on each other, covering the whole body thoroughly the series.
The IRF therapy we offer is top of the line with low EMF infused with crystal therapy.
The goal of the IRF wrap is to stimulate the lymph to “break a sweat”. The neck drainage will induce a stronger “sweat break” to opening the most important pathways to the lymph by the heart.
The goal of each session is to assist the lymph to work by itself, after a surgery and encourage the release of water retention.
The stomach area is considered a CORSET REGION whereby we clear the fine line below the rib cage and above the pubic, and around the arches of the front and back of the hips for that “HOUR GLASS” look.
THE FRONT OF THE BODY BACK AND SIDE ARE TREATED FOR BEST RESULTS
- Dry brush the whole body posterior
- Apply essential oils of Lemongrass for Lymphatic drainage
- (Optional but recommend for maximum benefits.)Soak in heated infrared wrap for 20-30 min, swaddled light to tight depending on your preference
- Apply cool peppermint infused cold washcloth on forehead.
- Perform drainage treatment to neck and chest, Decolletage region
- Unwrap and start to work on focus areas eg. Arm, Legs, Glutes.
- Apply manual Lymphatic Drainage utilizing massage and massage cupping styles silicone, kungzu and cupping machine
- Soothe out with Vibration Therapy a full body therapy applied by the therapist with a medical grade soft cushion padding.
Anterior Same as Posterior Plus
- Abdomen and diagram drainage
- Breast towel over breast
- Massage diaphragm and abdomen
- Drain abdomen
- Cup placement or suction release lower colon
- Finish with gentle face massage and medical cupping with mini cups to further Contour Face and clear Lymphatic pathways in Decolletage and neck region.
Clients come to us with Pre-Post Surgery needs before or after a reconstructive surgeries, C-Section recovery or simply to detoxify and reset your system.
Many clients have said the treatments are so effective in contouring and weight loss that they are finally energized to start a new habit of self-care into their lives that create sustaining change.
All new clients will receive a full assessment to super fine tune your treatment goals for the series. Please review the self care page for more information, these techniques are encourage to apply into our lifestyle for the best benefits.
I cannot possibly say enough to thank everyone here!!! I came in for pre-op work with severe scar tissue from c-sections and major weight loss. I wish I had started sooner because my results were simply magical.
I do a combination of deep tissue massage, dry brushing, cupping, red light therapy, scraping, and wraps (probably more).
I first reached out to talk about MLD (manual lymphatic drainage massages) for my post op care and quickly decided to go in pre-op. It made a HUGE impact on my body, my well-being, and on my recovery post op. You can SEE the results!!
I love the environment and the treatment physically and personally. I have been nearly dragging my loved ones there because of the amazing positive impact they’ve had in my life. I can’t wait to get back in there after the quarantine.
I even received a call during quarantine just for Gepina to check in on me after my major surgery. That care is unprecedented.
See you soon! I am eagerly awaiting (dibs on first appointment!!!)