Protocol For Therapists
- 30 minute Infrared Sauna
- Dry brush the whole body posterior
- Blend in the bowl with fractionated coconut oil full body draining cupping with essential oils: Zendocrine and Digestzen
- Cup drainage using silicone, kungzu and cupping machine
- Anterior Same as Posterior Plus
- Finish Abdomen and diagram drainage
- Breast towel over breast
- Massage diaphragm and abdomen
- Drain abdomen
- Cup placement or suction release lower colon
- Put breast drape over full abdomen for heat insulation during wrap
- The Wrap
- Sheet wrap
- Wool blanket
- Heat pack with double towels
- Foil blanket wrap
- Extra blankets
- Foot booties
- 5min Lymph face chest and face and neck massage
- Eye pillow with heat eye pillow
- Check their comfort, Music sounds Heat Pack comfort
- Check in 5mins
- Making sure Heat pack is not to Hot and sound is still good.
- Rest in wrap 20-25mins
- Loosen wrap after 20-25min effleurage excess oil and remove heat pack.
- Ring bell
I cannot possibly say enough to thank everyone here!!! I came in for pre-op work with severe scar tissue from c-sections and major weight loss. I wish I had started sooner because my results were simply magical.
I do a combination of deep tissue massage, dry brushing, cupping, red light therapy, scraping, and wraps (probably more).
I first reached out to talk about MLD (manual lymphatic drainage massages) for my post op care and quickly decided to go in pre-op. It made a HUGE impact on my body, my well-being, and on my recovery post op. You can SEE the results (I’ll add photos later – I will cover as much as I can but this could be graphic for some and will be in the replies).
I love the environment and the treatment physically and personally. I have been nearly dragging my loved ones there because of the amazing positive impact they’ve had in my life. I can’t wait to get back in there after the quarantine.
I even received a call during quarantine just for Gepina to check in on me after my major surgery. That care is unprecedented.
See you soon! I am eagerly awaiting (dibs on first appointment!!!)